Glass cleaning can be very difficult, especially if you don’t use the right detergents. If you want to make mirrors and windows at your home or office sparkling clean, you can entrust professionals to perform window cleaning services or follow the tips below.
– Get the correct tools – if you want to clean your windows inside and out, you have to get appropriate tools. If you have ever passed by a property where expert window cleaning service was taking place, you might have seen that the cleaners were using long fed poles to reduce the risk of injuries. Investing in an extendable tool can be more expensive than having your windows professionally cleaned, but it is an option you need to consider. In addition, you’ll need microfiber towels (No newspapers! Continue reading and learn why), a bottle of a glass cleaner and a squeegee.
– Clean in a circular motion – No matter if you clean the large mirror in your hallway or the small one in your bathroom, you should always clean in circular motions. One of the important guidelines followed by cleaners offering professional cleaning services is “Always clean from top to the bottom”, thus the smartest thing you can do is to adopt this technique.
– Don’t clean the windows on a sunny day – In case you want streak-free windows, do not start the cleaning process when the sun is directly shining on them. You have to wait one or two hours instead of wasting time and efforts in removing the streaks.
– Utilise microfiber clothes – You might have heard that many people tend to give a second purpose to the old newspapers and utilise them for wiping down windows. If you have tried this by yourself, you probably wasted twice as much time in removing streaks. The ink newspapers contain is the main reason for the awful streaks. Even in case the newspaper leaves no ink on the glass itself, you can rest assured the sills and frames won’t be spared.
– Be prepared to act quickly – Don’t let the cleaning detergent to dry on your glass, wipe it down as soon as you can.
– Why don’t you switch to eco-friendly glass cleaning solutions? – A mixture of one cup of vinegar together with 2 gallons of water is the perfect substitute of any top-shelf glass cleaner. Thus, it is worthy of giving it a try. You could hardly find a less expensive glass cleaning method.
– Eliminating fingerprints and spots – Anytime you want to remove a single spot from your glass mirror or door, you can utilise moderate amount of rubbing alcohol. It is just as effective as the average cleaning agents and the vinegar and water solution.
Glass cleaning is a time-consuming chore and the wrong cleaning approach further slows you down. That is why it’s important to keep yourself informed about the best cleaning practices. On the other hand, you might simply get window cleaning services and apply the above suggestions for smaller surfaces where getting rid of streaks is a way easier.
Choose your Domestic Cleaners wisely! If you are trying to get more tips, call 020 8884 9146 or visit: http://www.domestic-cleaners.biz
Copyright @ Domestic Cleaners Ltd