If you are willing to find another purpose to common home products, you should certainly continue reading and discover the vast applications of toothpaste. Yes, you have read correctly. You could use its amazing cleaning properties and get the same result you’ll achieve with a top-shelf cleaning detergent.
– Rug stain removal – Rather than investing time and efforts into treating spills with special cleaning detergents, rub intensely and rinse, simply apply toothpaste directly to the affected area. Carefully scrub with an old toothbrush, wipe with a damp sponge and repeat if required.
– Smartphone and tablet screens – Sad as it may seem, smartphones’ displays are prone to scratching. To remedy this, add a layer of toothpaste on the screen and wipe down with a soft, clean cloth.
– Patio furniture maintenance – you could maintain the garden furniture on your own. To achieve a perfect shine you’ll need to prepare a mixture of water and toothpaste and apply to the furniture. Nevertheless, be aware that it’ll probably get a little messy, since you have to make the solution with your hands. Get a pair of gloves for the job, to avoid being covered in toothpaste.
– Ink removal – Ink stains are nearly impossible to get rid of but if you act immediately, you’ll have all chances of saving your favourite carpet or t-shirt that your kids attempted to draw on. Apply some toothpaste directly to the area and rub. Then, you can continue with the regular washing process. Keep in mind that you have to avoid using toothpaste that contains whitening agents as they might damage the fabrics.
– Take care of the leather scuffs – Applying toothpaste on leather surfaces can help you eliminate those unwanted scuffs. It works really well on leather items of coats, furniture, shoes, everything made of leather. Add some toothpaste on the desired place and buff with a soft cloth.
– Remove crayon from walls – Parents are aware that incidents occur. It seems that kids regard the walls as blank canvases where they can create wonderful pieces of art. If the walls at your house have had the same fate, there is no reason to worry. Apply some toothpaste onto a damp cloth and gently rub the wall. Rinse and let it dry.
– Eliminate coffee rings once and for all – Toothpaste could completely remove those unwanted coffee rings from your living room table. Rub some toothpaste onto the ring and wipe dry. For good results, use a special furniture polisher or olive oil after the treatment.
– Shine silver and brass – In case you have to deal with heavy-duty grunge, apply toothpaste on the silver or brass items and let the paste sit overnight. Polish with a soft, dry rag.
So, think again the next time you are tempted to buy a widely advertised commercial cleaning product. There’s always an effective and less expensive solution to the typical cleaning issues and toothpaste is a good example of that.
In general, it is important to appreciate that while Domestic Cleaners London could cover a huge range of activities, you will need to go over your expectations with the cleaner before the work starts to be able to keep away from disappointment. To learn more, you have to ring the professionals on 020 3907 7267 .
Copyright @ London Domestic Cleaners